It certainly addresses my use case. I'll give it a spin when I next have 5 minutes to mess with it. Paul On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Charles Forsyth wrote: > > On 13 January 2014 18:30, Paul Lalonde wrote: > >> That seems even more magical, I think. >> > > The idea is that the dump file is a snapshot of a particular state, and it > made sense to me to update > the given state, instead of putting it back in the default file despite > being given an explicit state. > That seemed to me a bit contrary. >