I'll give Watch and a bit of scripting a shot. I couldn't find a git "HEAD changed" hook to tie to, so Watch is pretty much the right thing. Thanks! On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:04 PM Erik Quanstrom wrote: > try writing the file? 😀 > > On Feb 15, 2017 5:05 AM, Paul Lalonde wrote: > > I know I'm not the only acme user who uses Git extensively :-) > Is there some way to tell if a file is changed on disk that is open in an > editor window? I frequently change branches and I often find myself > editing stale versions. I notice when comes time to Put, but that's a bit > late. > > Any tips to share? > > Paul > > >