I often keep an Edit I'm refining in a separate tag line for easy selection. But the real use was in keeping commands that need chorded parameters, so my debugger sessions, for example, keep a line of "list print break" etc, so I can chord in the parameter easily. That way I don't have to construct the breakpoint instruction in a scratch window, and I can keep enough of them around to be useful - one tag line isn't big enough. Paul On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 8:21 PM, erik quanstrom wrote: > > didn't have the time to make that change. That said, I find acme (and > > Edit in particular) damned near unusable without multi-line tags now. > > do you have a particular usage senerio where this is most apparent? > > - erik > > -- I'm migrating my email. plalonde@telus.net will soon be disconnected. Please use paul.a.lalonde@gmail.com from now on.