Yes, the scroll wheel forward expands to the full size, and backwards reduces it to one line; this is as designed, and only on the wheel for lack of a better UI idea. I can't say that it has any amount of documentation or discoverability :-( I see what you mean about the "jitter" on expand contract. I can't think of a way to handle, but if I ever open the source again I'll think about some sort of hysteresis. Paul On Tue Oct 28 2014 at 3:55:39 PM erik quanstrom wrote: > On Mon Oct 27 23:49:06 EDT 2014, paul.a.lalonde@gmail.com wrote: > > > What do you mean by resizing flicker? I've never seen it with the > > multi-line tags. And we do resize the tag by hand - the scroll wheel > opens > > and shuts it, in addition to adding/removing the trailing newline. > > i didn't realize there was the scroll wheel trick. it doesn't work when > the tag is empty, or allow one to expand the tag window larger than the > current tag. > > what i mean by "flicker" is that if i modify a file which has > a tag line that is close to wrapping, then modifying the file > will often make the tag line too long, and wrapping. Undo > has the opposite effect. > > - erik > >