Hello! I was doing some reading about old parallel computers, when I came across Wikipedia's article on this beast: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCUBE In short, it used hundreds of specially-designed microprocessors to do some awesome parallel tasks. This just screams 9, right? Well, apparently, the NCUBE-3 was supposed to run a microkernel called "Transit" which was said to be based on 9. Isn't that awesome? Someone had the right idea! Now I know 9 ran on blue gene too, but for nostalgic software interest, would anyone have more information on transit? I think it'd be really cool to see how they did it with the ncube hardware (hippi networks, custom processors, custom intranetworks right down to the board) I am aware that it might be proprietary and closed source, let alone difficult to obtain the source if it even exists anywhere, but there's got to be documentation floating around out there... Thanks guys!