* mice
@ 2019-11-26  8:49 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2019-11-26  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

We where discussing mice for plan9.

I have just about given up on the apple magic mouse, its a shame,
having the nice swipe features is cool but its just too unreliable at
detecting middle button clicks to be usable with sam.
This maybe due to the MagicPerfs software I used.

I have however found a cheap alternative:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Optical-3-Button-Mouse-With-Side-Scroll-Wheel-USB-3-Button-Mouse-send-mouse-pad/302784849165

This is basicially a rip off of the contour mouse. Thehey work fine with plan9,
my only complaint is they are a little small for my hand - I will probably buy a contour
mouse one of these days.

-Steve

[parent not found: <20201127230417.GA4281@wopr>]
* [9fans] mice
@ 2004-02-06 20:58 boyd, rounin
From: boyd, rounin @ 2004-02-06 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

if found this one at FNAC today:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=3,CONTENTID=4996

cordful, 3 button, USB, but with a damn scroll wheel.  some 25 EUR.

i haven't tried it, but it _looks_ ok.

i was only there for batteries, bowie and Les Connards:

    vous voulez du roquefort !!?
    hmm, err, ...
    vous voulez du rock hard !!?

hysterical.