i know i'm late to the party, but shouldn't 9fans be running on a 9 machine/cluster? On Fri, Oct 11, 2019, 7:35 PM Russ Cox wrote: > By all appearances, 9fans mail is flowing through Topicbox now. > > The 9fans archives now hosted > at Topicbox contain all the messages > formerly at 9fans.net/archive (before that machine went down), dating > all the way back to July 1993. For fun, here's my first mail to 9fans > > . > > Thanks very much to Calvin Morrison and the Topicbox team for their help! > I'm quite excited to have 9fans running on a properly maintained system > after all this time. > > Best, > Russ > >> *9fans * / 9fans / see discussions > + participants > + delivery options > Permalink > >