I'd like to add that I also want to buy it, and did exactly the same thing. I never got to actually send an email, tough. 2014-07-31 15:23 GMT+02:00 Francesco Cardi : > Hallo, i send some email for order the plan9īs manual, i want order > from vitanuova.com, but donīt reply me. Anyone have got a idea, where > i will find this manual? greetings > > -- > Francesco Cardi alias Il Parente > Free Software activist > Volontario PSTI della Croce Rossa Italiana > CEO/President Movimento Culturale GNU CODICE LIBERO > > Diaspora*: https://joindiaspora.com/u/ilparente > Identi.ca: https://identi.ca/cardifrancesco > Jabber: ilparente@jabber.org > > -- Daniel