Hi there, I'm using p9p's acme, and I would like to take a piece of code and change, for example this: int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { For this: int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { So, for doing that, I thought about using some regexps and the Edit command. I would like to work with some generic regexp, so I wrote the following: Edit , x/^[^ ]+[ ]*[^(]*\([^)]*\)[ ]*\{[ ]*$/ s/[ ]*{[ ]*$/\n{/g By the man, the x command, under sam(1) does execute the command after the x. Also, we have to use \n, instead of a real newline. AFAICT, these two commands work, separatedly. Using the first one prints me the whole set of function definitions, and using the s// when selecting the line that holds something like: blah blah (blah blah) { Does indeed change that for: blah blah (blah blah) { But when used together, this command doesn't work. Could please someone provide me with some insight on why this doesn't work? Thanks a lot. (Sorry for the blah) -- Daniel