On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 12:32 PM wrote: > > This is a good idea. Let me know how do you want to proceed. > > I will be busy working on other systems until December, > but when I get back, I'll just make the chages to the > wiki. If it's not editable, I'll email a patch to the > 9fans list. The wiki seems to be editable. Run within acme: Local srv net!9p.io!wiki wiki /mnt/wiki Wiki /mnt/wiki/ I've updated few pages, include the mailing list page ( https://9p.io/wiki/plan9/mailing_lists/index.html) to link to 9fans Topicbox. All the man page links are broken, and this will require a change in wikifs(4). Links to bell-labs.com in the html files in /sys/lib/wiki also need to be updated. fhs