dial.c has been attached. 2014-05-26 20:06 GMT-04:00 yan cui : > Hi all, > > I used a program to dial from one system to another system, but > it gives a connection time out error. I have searched on Internet for a > long time and cannot get a solution. Could you please provide some > suggestions or hints? Basically, one system is Linux based system with rc > shell installed (we call it A). The other one is a auth+cpu+file server > (we call it B). On B, I have used fossil/conf command to listen tcp!*!564. > On A, I executed dial tcp!!564, but it reports a time out > error after waiting some time. Results are the same when A is a plan9 > terminal. By the way, I can ping A to B successfully. What could be the > possible problems? > > > Thanks, Yan > > -- > Think big; Dream impossible; Make it happen. > -- Think big; Dream impossible; Make it happen.