Who would you like to volunteer to do all of this work, that's what it seems like you're trying to do. On May 7, 2014 4:09 PM, "erik quanstrom" wrote: > On Wed May 7 16:00:21 EDT 2014, sl@9front.org wrote: > > > you're missing my point. it's not particularly useful as a tinker-toy > > > set. especially when there are 10 wheels and 1 stick. > > > > What I know is that I turn on my Thinkpad x230 and everything > > works. After the boot process finishes I just carry on with my > > work. > > sure that's fine. but if everyone does that, plan 9 will fall into > disrepair, > because nobody's willing to do the work. > > - erik > >