Okay. I build and installed fontsrv. I have it running. Now when I do: 9p ls font it lists all the fonts on my system. One of them is "Courier". From acme, I tried: Font Courier But that doesn't work. It tells me: can't open font file Courier: No such file or directory It seems fontsrv is working or the 9p ls font wouldn't work. How can I access the font from acme? Thanks. Blake On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Blake McBride wrote: > > On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Aram Hăvărneanu wrote: > >> On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 8:50 PM, Blake McBride >> wrote: >> > I'm sure I can get it to compile but I don't see the point. >> >> The point is that fontsrv allows p9p programs (including acme) to use >> whatever true-type font you already have on the system. >> >> > Now that is valuable information!! Thanks! > > Blake > > >