On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Bence Fábián wrote: > > This whole discussion has devolved into all the exact same discussions > when someone comes to save us from ourselves. > If you are too lazy to look into the archives at least read this: > http://jfloren.net/b/2012/4/27/0 > > Yes, that surely fits me at this point. Sorry. I'll try to heed the advice. BTW, I downloaded 9front and it installed on VMware without a problem. Not surprisingly, I'm pretty lost. Looking around, there is a lot of information around the net. The problem is that some of it is out of date. I'll try to keep the questions to a minimum. I appreciate the help. Blake