Documentation is always clear to people who already know the material but use the documentation as a reminder. It is difficult for a newbie to differentiate out-of-date material, branch specific material, and valid documentation. I am providing feedback from a newbie's perspective. You can either take advantage of some of the feedback to make it easier for a newbie (that cannot reason) thus increasing the number of users, or you can insult them until they leave. I apologize for not being as smart as you. On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Kurt H Maier wrote: > Quoting Blake McBride : > > Or perhaps: >> >> echo newuser USER-NAME >>/srv/cwfs.cmd >> >> replace USER-NAME with the new user's name. If most commands are in >> lowercase, it might make sense to use uppercase names as things that need >> to be specified. >> > > Or perhaps we use the documentation as a way to weed out people who cannot > reason. > > khm > > >