This is not D. It is a language of my own design called Dynace. It adds multiple inheritance, a metaobject protocol, generic functions, weak typing, garbage collection all to standard C. Class users (*.c files) are standard C in every way, there is only one data type added. The system is written entirely in portable C, and has been used in production environments for years. It also comes with a 350 page book that completely documents it, and a tutorial. I've got it running on Plan-9 except for this mkfile issue with the examples. The system is open-source. A new release will come out with Plan-9 support as soon as I get the mkfile issue solved. Thanks. On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Aram Hăvărneanu wrote: > D on Plan 9? This is madness. > > -- > Aram Hăvărneanu > >