Hope my feedback is a help. I'm ready to try more whenever you are. Thanks! Blake On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 9:30 PM, erik quanstrom wrote: > On Mon Dec 23 22:14:10 EST 2013, blake@mcbride.name wrote: > > > Thanks for the new boot trial. I am still getting an error on my HP as > > follows: > > > > ehci ..... qh ..... timed out (no inter?) > > > > It did boot but I am getting those errors on the screen. Please let me > > know if more info would be helpful. > > sorry to have set the expectation that this error would have been resolved. > there are still a few limitations in the ehci implementation. these are > high on the > list, but not quite the top yet. > > - erik > >