Thanks for the suggestion. I really wish acme were just fixed. I find acme a beautiful editor. A small number of issues render the editor too much of a hassle to use for me. It is a shame because I really like it. It is clean, simple, easy to learn, and powerful. Thanks. Blake On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 4:03 AM, Riddler wrote: > Perhaps making the tagline a special case where acme will read from the > left to the bar | and use that for the file/directory name. > > You would still have to chord it elsewhere but it might fix the most > annoying issue (inability to one click put etc) > > Thoughts? > On 19 Aug 2014 21:40, "Blake McBride" wrote: > >> B 'some directory name with spaces' >> >> does load the directory correctly. But as soon as you put the cursor >> into the directory acme changes the buffer header from "some directory name >> with spaces" to "some". Not supporting space in file/directory names has >> been the single biggest impediment to my use of acme. >> >> I noticed Wily doesn't have this problem. Of course it is missing win, >> Edit, Tab, etc.... >> >> Thanks. >> >> Blake >> >> >> On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 1:39 PM, andrey mirtchovski < >> mirtchovski@gmail.com> wrote: >> >>> with the plumber running, issuing "B /anyfile" will open the file in >>> acme, even if acme isn't running. this is very useful when you start >>> scripting little tools. >>> >>> i think this covers everything about acme :) >>> >>> >>