In particular, why would manual execution while echoing $status (to be sure no errors are reported) work, but mk execution of the exact same sequence not work? Thanks! Blake On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Blake McBride wrote: > In response to both of you: > > On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Blake McBride > wrote: > >> ... >> >> >> I remain confident that there is a thought out, reasonable algorithm >> employed by mk that I am yet ignorant of. >> >> Blake >> >> > If you could point me in the right direction, I'd surely appreciate it. > >