From: Akshat Kumar <akumar@mail.nanosouffle.net>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Intel X4500 Integrated Graphics support
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 14:55:51 -0800	[thread overview]

It is indeed weird that we see two video devices.
I'm still not sure what that's about.

But just for the record, I've updated to the latest
9pc kernel (build on Oct. 12, 2011 iirc), and the
performance is far better. :-)

I also tried 9pcatom, and the performance is
great there as well. The only complaint I would
have here is that usbd on 9atom starts up too
late - after inputting boot, root, vga, etc. information.
So I have to go back and forth between my laptop
and keyboard.

Thanks,
ak