Awesome, Bence. I was so much frustrated with the multi-line tag. Actually when you maximizing with 2 a window, all tags become one-liners in that column, hiding all the additional lines at tags. So you must individually scroll down every multi-line tag. With your approach it seems there is no much need to have mult-line tags anyway, since the additional lines are for Edit commands in the most cases. On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Bence Fábián wrote: > Do what i do. I have only "Edit" on the tagline and write the commands in a > new window. And just highlight them and 2-1 click on the Edit on the > window i want the changes to happen. Easier and reusable. > > > 2013/4/1 Peter A. Cejchan > > however, in native Plan9, scrolling goes too fast for multi-line tagline >> :-) >> [yes, I know that I should keep commands short, but, e.g., Edit requires >> newline between commands :((( ] >> >> ++pac >> > -- http://thewayofthecode.posterous.com/