Agh, now I see it, I thought the units was the same, but it was actually 2K the difference. > 360.9 MB but the declared volume size ^^^ > as 721.7 GB. ^^^ So all is explained. Ok, I'll create a patch. G. On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Gorka Guardiola wrote: > > So, the proposed change would be to take out the *Blocksize from the last > parameter of setvolsize > in the calls. Can someone test it with, say... k3b and see if it improves > something? > I still don't understand why it would report a *2 difference... > > G. > > -- - curiosity sKilled the cat