Is it nix you are asking about? http://lsub.org/ls/nix.html On Sat, Dec 29, 2018, 13:44 Mayuresh Kathe I can't remember the name of the person, but he used to work for a > European research lab and had made a 64-bit version of an operating > system derived from Plan 9. That operating system had some interesting > features, one of which was the ability to isolate a process on a single > core of a CPU. > > Does anyone have more details about that operating system? Or would > anyone know the name of that person? > It would be nice to work with that operating system and I would be > willing to pay a license fee to use it if granted access to the source > for personal study. > > Thanks, > > ~Mayuresh > > >