Thanks a lot to everyone, I'm planing (my english sucks too) to learn about O.S. and C with this project, 'cause I'm kind of Hipster Student Informatic's 2012/4/27 John Floren > On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Lyndon Nerenberg > wrote: > > Download the installation image from the website, gunzip, mount the > resulting ISO image, then look in /sys/src. > > Easier option: grab > http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/extra/plan9.tar.bz2, untar it, look > under plan9/sys/src/9 for the kernel source. > > john > > -- *“But JavaSchools also fail to train the brains of kids to be adept, agile, and flexible enough to do good software design (and I don’t mean OO “design”, where you spend countless hours rewriting your code to rejiggle your object hierarchy, or you fret about faux “problems” like has-a vs. is-a). You need training to think of things at multiple levels of abstraction simultaneously, and that kind of thinking is exactly what you need to design great software architecture.” *