I only really considered one project to be substantial. That may be unfair. It was the one that LANL/UCal were involved in. I'm interested in the code for managing grid nodes and delegating tasks. Best, D On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Anthony Sorace wrote: > That name has referred to at least two, possibly three, > distinct and unrelated projects. I don't believe any of > them are still ongoing. I also don't think any of them > were aimed at becoming what i'd call a "production > resource". What is it you're looking for? > > > -- Don A. Bailey CEO/Founding Partner Capitol Hill Consultants LLC 1-303-947-6557