Go embeds parallel/grid functionality now instead of just lightweight thread execution? Which packages would you point me at? Thanks, D On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:09 PM, ron minnich wrote: > On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Don A. Bailey > wrote: > > > I'm interested in the code for managing grid nodes and delegating tasks. > > Real code? talk to charles. > > Or now that Go works, you could look at some of those packages. > > ron > > -- Don A. Bailey CEO/Founding Partner Capitol Hill Consultants LLC 1-303-947-6557