Maybe you could tell us a little more about the “digital product” and what it is or how it works? On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 3:56 PM Darren Wise wrote: > Hey Plan9'ers, > > I dont post a hell of allot but am an user in my own time of Plan9 like > the most of you. > > I'd be interested to know if the users of this mailing list would be > interested in testing a digital product I'm developing, hopefully at the > end of testing it would introduce possible new users to plan 9 as a whole. > > Really I'd just like to test the waters, I very much doubt seasoned, daily > users would be much interested in the format as a whole for a long period > of time and in the format presented but I think they would be at first > interested in testing the notion and to say.. Yep, been there, tried it! > While also utilising the product possibly still from other angles which are > bred in to plan9 as a whole from kernel up. > > But to introduce new users as it is, would be a very interesting notion > which I have not seen prior and I'd like to see how it plays out for > others. I welcome any feedback on the notion, open to ideas and I'm sure > over a period, help would be needed here and there in the form of best > practices, advice, on others of which we are all here for from time to time. > > Kind regards, > Darren Wise > *9fans * / 9fans / see discussions > + participants > + delivery options > Permalink > >