I have VirtualBox 4.2.6_OSE r82870. I assume the OSE is OpenSuSE Edition. I think I can get some help installing an older version(4.1.24) on the OpenSuse forums. Thanks all. Terry. On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Bakul Shah wrote: > On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:02:32 PDT Deepak Chawla wrote: > > > > In the past, I've had problems installing 9atom/plan9 on the latest > version > > of VirtualBox, but I could install it on a VM from an older (4.1.24?) rev > > of VirtualBox. I have since updated to the latest VirtualBox and my VMs > > have continued to work. I haven't tried an install on a new VM since I > > updated. > > I can confirm that 4.1.24 works for plan9 and 9atom. Newer > versions are usually not worth upgrading to. And if you want > to, it is a good idea to keep the last working version (and > its installable distribution image + extension pack) around. > >