I read in the plan9 google groups archive that plan9-20120703.iso was known to work with vbox... I thought at the time I had the right version of vbox, but the minor version number may have been different. I also wasn't aware that qemu could work with out the support from the proc. Is that version dependent also, or only on a Microsquish OS version of qemu? Cheers, Terry. On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 3:13 PM, erik quanstrom wrote: > > 9front works in virtualbox. > > i don't think it's that simple. 9atom runs in at least one install of > vbox, but i have also seen it fail. the reports on the list have been that > it takes a little magic, and the right vbox version. > > - erik