Hello all, I am a new user to bell labs plan9. I have it installed on my raspberry pi 400, and I'd also like to get it running on my old desktop as a file server, which ive been able to boot using legacy9s USB (don't have blank CDs for bell labs). I was wondering about something, I've been having some difficultly using the OS, using commands to do things and getting web browsing to work with abaco (complains about no DNS). Is the OS assuming you are proficent in Unix commands? I am not that experienced with Unix/Linux commands, other than the odd cp or rm commands. I am glad the man pages are available on the system, but it doesn't really point me in the right direction on how to write commands, thus my question. I wonder if I'm missing a certain paper or guide. Sorry if am bothering anyone with this question, and please excuse my ignorance. ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/T4e8989ee42951fa0-Mdf7a500f49fc14b236388f37 Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription