so the ethernet died on the desktop, im not sure why. it doesn't work in any linux distros i use as well, so that's not going to happen anymore. i also got a new mouse to use (a actual three button mouse with no scroll wheel) and richard millers rpi plan 9 doesnt work with it, and i cannot get 9front to boot on my pi 400 without it freaking out about the sd card controller. i read some threads where someone was trying to fix it, but they didn't get anywhere with it. Maybe ill revisit 9front once that's sorted. On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 5:29 PM Michael Misch wrote: > (For system-specific booting. It will use default, by default if that > suits your needs) > > On Oct 19, 2021, at 10:47 AM, antonio.fin@gmail.com wrote: > >  > For PXE boot from a CPU server, I don't remember all the configuration, > but I remember that you have to create a file with the MAC of the Ethernet > client that you are using for pxe boot. > it is in /cfg/pxe > You have to create a file with the name of the mac address, and then you > have to copy the content of the default file. Then you can edit it to your > needs, or you can mix the content of the default file with the content of > example-pi file and try to find the configuration that works for you. > > *9fans * / 9fans / see discussions > + participants > + delivery options > Permalink > > ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/T4e8989ee42951fa0-M6e7240d6c923f0ef81c3071e Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription