So I ran across this ( https://github.com/elewarr/plan9-bcm ) awhile back and decided it would be fun to try to stick it on my pi running 9front. Problem is I'm either too new to this, or am missing something really basic when I'm trying to compile the kernel. Normally iirc one just has to run "mk install" and things tend to come together, but I'm getting an error "No recipe to make 'fpi.5' in director /sys/src/9/9-bcm" I realize that the 5 corresponds to the ARM arch and I assume it is supposed to be made automatically, I'm not sure if tehre's some documentation somewhere on this I missed or if I should just dig through the source to find out what it is/should be. Thoughts?