From: Sean Hinchee <henesy.dev@gmail.com>
To: Oleg Finkelshteyn <olegfink@gmail.com>
Cc: bhgv <bhgv.empire@gmail.com>,
	inferno-os <inferno-os@googlegroups.com>,
	 "9fans@9fans.net" <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: [9fans] Re: [inferno-os] sources of Alef language
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 10:56:35 -0800	[thread overview]

Check the first section for Alef in this post: https://seh.dev/go-legacy/

As mentioned before, my 2e post is probably your best direction at getting
a working Alef chain to play with

A snapshot of BurnZeZ’s work to port forward (from the public grid):
https://github.com/Plan9-Archive/alef

A snapshot of my (poor) attempt to port forward:
https://github.com/henesy/alef2

I believe this is an unmodified Alef source tree:
https://github.com/henesy/alef

If there’s anyone to contact directly about the state of the modern
9front/386 port, it’s BurnZeZ.

Cheers,
Sean