* [9fans] Re: [inferno-os] sources of Alef language
       [not found] <45626b08-d288-48dd-815b-19e4c258a3e7n@googlegroups.com>
@ 2020-11-07 14:57 ` Oleg Finkelshteyn
From: Oleg Finkelshteyn @ 2020-11-07 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bhgv, inferno-os; +Cc: 9fans

> the sources of Alef language?

9fans is probably a better mailing list for this.

alef was included in the plan9 second edition; that would be a good place to start. see https://seh.dev/plan9-2e/ for some pointers and a complete iso (including alef sources)  in the 'archive'.

you can mount that iso with 9660srv (either in plan9 or with plan9port) to recover original filenames.

i remember there was an ongoing effort to update alef to run on modern plan9; 9fans will know more about this.

* [9fans] Re: [inferno-os] sources of Alef language
@ 2020-11-07 18:56   ` Sean Hinchee
From: Sean Hinchee @ 2020-11-07 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oleg Finkelshteyn; +Cc: bhgv, inferno-os, 9fans