why not a javascript library? On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Giles Hutton wrote: > Hi All, > > I'm currently in the process of porting acme to Go, and as part of that > I'm porting libframe as well. It's currently in a fully transliterated > state and needs a good refactor to make it more idiomatic Go. > > However, my question is whether this is something that people would be > keen on using, and if so, what's the procedure for getting it added to the > 9fans github repo once I've finished. Is a simple pull request enough? > > Thanks, > > Giles >