Acme is deprecated. We no longer support it. Please consider upgrading to sam instead. On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 8:30 PM, christophe DAMAS < christophe.damas@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello > > Trying acme on 9front. Got the following problem : the cd command in > an acme shell window doesn't refresh the directory context of this > windows, then right click on a file or directory name doesn't open the > file. > > On other implentations I use (windows Acme-SAC, OSX plan9port, and > plan9 on Pi) it works fine. > > On plan9port the same problem happens with bash shell in acme windows, > but not with rc shell. > > Can't figure out where is the problem on 9front ? > > >