On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM, erik quanstrom wrote: > > I think three including me actually. The drivers factor might only make > it > > a good cpu server methinks. I would totally love one as a terminal > though. > > sadly, the 10/100 ethernet is provided through a flakey usb hub > (http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7380) > > for me, that's three strikes (less than gbe, usb, flakey) but in this > case the first strike was enough to exclude it from consideration. I think that's a significant point, if similar turns out to be the case with many of these devices, certainly for use with something "critical". That said, I also think there's nothing wrong with these kind of "stick" PC's for lots of purposes, even if for fooling around. That said :), enough stuff is already flakey that has mass appeal/use, etc (not saying these have mass appeal, just just sayin'). -- Greg Comeau / 4.3.10.1 with C++0xisms now in beta! Comeau C/C++ ONLINE ==> http://www.comeaucomputing.com/tryitout World Class Compilers: Breathtaking C++, Amazing C99, Fabulous C90. Comeau C/C++ with Dinkumware's Libraries... Have you tried it?