On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Comeau At9Fans wrote: > Hmm, I downloaded the new 9vx.OSX, recompiled the app, and don't seem to be > able to get it to fail anymore. Unless this 9vx is known to fix issues such > as this, I've been around the block enough to be suspect I may not have > really solved the problem, so will do more testing. > Threw a lot more at it and it seemed ok, until just now. This time, for the first time (with this problem) the app did not crash but 9vx.OSX crashed and gave: libvx32/emu.c:1668: failed assertion `(void*)extra < (void*)codetab' Any thoughts? -- Greg Comeau / 4.3.10.1 with C++0xisms now in beta! Comeau C/C++ ONLINE ==> http://www.comeaucomputing.com/tryitout World Class Compilers: Breathtaking C++, Amazing C99, Fabulous C90. Comeau C/C++ with Dinkumware's Libraries... Have you tried it?