On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM, Nick LaForge wrote: > Sure. But the Sheevaplug (same SoC) is now 3 years old, and it looks > like the whole 'plug-computer' thing never took off. Since phones > seem to be the only consistent market for fast Arm SoCs, we're likely > to see one with usb3 before gbe. But I'll shut up now in deference to > somebody with actual experience. I'm pretty sure what you're saying is at least partially true, if not even more. I'm also still not sure even these current crop will suffice. But if nothing else, there is at least now a springboard, so at least whether it make sense to jump off it will at least be more tested. -- Greg Comeau / 4.3.10.1 with C++0xisms now in beta! Comeau C/C++ ONLINE ==> http://www.comeaucomputing.com/tryitout World Class Compilers: Breathtaking C++, Amazing C99, Fabulous C90. Comeau C/C++ with Dinkumware's Libraries... Have you tried it?