On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:46 AM, ron minnich wrote: > OK, you're working from an old root if you can't find ratrace :-) > > 9fs sources, go grab it in sys/src/cmd, build and install it. > > ratrace -c your-command-line > > ron > p.s. First thing I do with a new 9vx is get all the sources down and > rebuilt all lib/bin from scratch. It's worth it. > I think I tried something like that a few months back and could not seem to be successful. No doubt I did something wrong though at the time it was not obvious what. Where is the most current source I should be getting the bytes from? -- Greg Comeau / 4.3.10.1 with C++0xisms now in beta! Comeau C/C++ ONLINE ==> http://www.comeaucomputing.com/tryitout World Class Compilers: Breathtaking C++, Amazing C99, Fabulous C90. Comeau C/C++ with Dinkumware's Libraries... Have you tried it?