Atom doesn't run well on Qemu, I'm not at all clued into on why, but the point is, residual attention on the net mostly comes from people with no large commitment in the process? I am probably the least paid guy talking (no complaints,) yet there is no way I could go buy an atom processor system and devote enough of my time to it in order to feel compelled to produce viable propaganda in support of one base or another. I am a little tempted to actually spend four hundred and build a little 9atom cluster, but time will tell. SSH2 in any form helps a ton. On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Jeremy Jackins wrote: > > as someone who has worked hard to fix these things, it's frustrating > > that the distribution didn't pick these things up. :-(. > > > > - erik > > These changes are in 9atom then, right? The plan9 ecosystem is still > rather confusing to me. Do the majority of users on this list use the > standard distribution? 9atom? 9front? Maybe Inferno? Or are people > divided? > > -- ⎼⎺⎺├@┼␊├├≤-␍⎼␊▒␍:/␤⎺└␊/⎼␤⎺#