"Whose?" white horse 112 1:19pm ring a bell? On Oct 1, 2016 1:19 PM, "Marshall Conover" wrote: > > I was browsing of my old plan 9 mail and this conversation from 2000 > made me think of your thread here: https://goo.gl/PO85oD > > That conversation was interesting! It seemed Matt was a pretty prescient > guy. The "supports the latest standards...whose?" bit gave me a chuckle. > > There wasn't too much in the way of directed conversation about what > different implementations of the web could've been, sadly, though there > were some - more just how feasible it'd be to implement the web as it was > on plan 9. I'm sure whatever Rob's intern was working has been lost to time. > > Thanks for finding it! > >