Try changing the object index.html into a file. /Bootes On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 6:40 PM, wrote: > Hello! I just re-installed plan9 in a raspberry pi, and this time > around, i´m trying to play with the httpd web server, for creating a > small site. > > I created /usr/web/index.html and tried to run ip/httpd/httpd which > produces the following error page (via browser, and for the intended > ip): > > " > Object not found > > The object /usr/glenda/web/index.html does not exist on this server. > errstr: '/usr/web/usr' does not exist > uri host: > header host: 192.168.1.100 > actual host: who cares > " > I also created /usr/glenda/web/index.html but the results are the > same. I know that the /sys/lib/httpd.rewrite and namespace.httpd are > important files for configuring but i´m not sure how. I didn´t, i´m > afraid, get less cofused by reading httpd man page, but i´m sure it is > my fault :). > > My objective is the to run the web server for a index.html basic file > on a directory, somewhere in plan9. Does anyone have any ideas where > the problem might lie? > > > Thanks! > > João Reis > > >