On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Kurt H Maier wrote: > On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 09:42:09PM -0400, Dan Cross wrote: > > Yeah. Or someone who is arguably the biggest problem on the list adding > > absolutely nothing other than some uninformed, dogmatically driven, rigid > > meta-commentary. Maybe that's all that person can do. He should keep > > feeling smug while turning the crank, though: he obviously knows more > than > > the guy who designed and wrote most of it. > > ...wait. Are we talking about you? Because I was talking about Rob > Pike. When you have produced a fraction of a percent of what Rob Pike has produced over his career, I might take you seriously. Until then: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect And I'm out. - Dan C.