VisitorFactoryBuilderFactorySingletonDecoratorFactory. On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:57 AM, Charles Forsyth wrote: > I'm writing Java now, after a long gap, and it's ok. > It has its share of annoying aspects, but it's not too bad. > Java is a bit like a high-level assembler for the JVM, > and there are too many packages, many with intricate interfaces and > conventions. > C# fixes every one of my complaints about the Java language, > and generally seems more thoughtful. > > I simply ignore the philosophy as much as I can, > although it's hard to escape the terminology (all those "factories"). > > On 22 November 2012 11:34, hiro <23hiro@gmail.com> wrote: > > java feel highly inconsistent and are full of stupid busywork > > and strange programming philosophies that you have to "learn" about, > > but teach you nothing. > >