* [9fans] best place to be sent a patch
@ 2024-05-12 14:29 Kyohei Kadota via 9fans
From: Kyohei Kadota via 9fans @ 2024-05-12 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I have a question: where is the *best* place to be sent a patch for
9legacy? replica? GitHub? or here?

I'm motivated, but I don't like to get no feedback as before.

* Re: [9fans] best place to be sent a patch
@ 2024-05-12 14:33 ` David du Colombier
From: David du Colombier @ 2024-05-12 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I have a question: where is the *best* place to be sent a patch for
> 9legacy? replica? GitHub? or here?

You can send it by e-mail to me.

--
David du Colombier

* Re: [9fans] best place to be sent a patch
@ 2024-05-12 14:38 ` hiro
From: hiro @ 2024-05-12 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

best is here on the mailinglist as you can attach the patches easily,
and even if david doesn't have time to respond, others here might help
you on the path, others might appreciate taking part in your adventure
and others might learn from it, too. i guess you can cc david if
getting into 9legacy is your goal.

@ 2024-05-12 14:59   ` Kyohei Kadota via 9fans
From: Kyohei Kadota via 9fans @ 2024-05-12 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thank you, David, hiro.

I'm going to try to update libsec, if it works, I will send a patch to
both David and here.