* [9fans] how to undo in Rio shell window and Acme editor?
@ 2018-05-09  6:32 刘宇宝
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: 刘宇宝 @ 2018-05-09  6:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi all,

Recently I started an adventure to 9front and found Plan 9 very
interesting.  I have thoroughly read the FQA and manual pages at
9front.org, and searched the web, but still don't know how to undo wrong
typing in Rio shell window and Acme editor's tag line,  I'm surprised
and not so used to the facts that:

* I can edit the output of a command in shell window, no way to undo

* I can change or delete the tags for Acme editor and its column, no way
to undo,   although the tags for Acme window can't be edited.

I miss much the *universal* shortcut Ctrl-z on Window and Command-z on
macOS,  does Rio and Acme have the equivalent?

And one more question about Acme: how to quickly enter command? In VIM,
I can enter <ESC>...comand<Enter>, in Acme I have to move cursor to
command area and click, input command, press <ESC>,  click middle mouse
button on the highlighted command, is this the fastest way to input
command in Acme?

Thanks,

Yubao Liu