* [9fans] Ssh configuration from within drawterm
@ 2018-11-12 19:15 Alexander Kapshuk
From: Alexander Kapshuk @ 2018-11-12 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I would like to set up ssh on plan9 so I can dial out to the Linux
systems on my LAN.
What I've done so far is:
(1). I've generated rsa and dsa keys and put them in my secstore.
auth/rsagen
auth/dsagen
(2). I've converted both rsa and dsa keys to ssh format and put those in my
 $HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys file on Linux.
grep rsa /mnt/factotum/ctl | rsa2ssh2
auth/dsagen -t 'service=ssh' >key
auth/dsa2ssh key
(3). I've put a key for proto=pass in my sectore as well:

Ssh connection fails with these records found in /sys/log/ssh:
plan9 Nov 12 21:05:46 netssh: server id 9 new connection on fd 3
plan9 Nov 12 21:05:46 netssh: client id 9 connect handshake failed: tcp conn 26
plan9 Nov 12 21:06:41 netssh: no proto=dsa key in factotum

The line about netssh not finding proto=dsa key in factotum is printed
even though I did put it in factotum as it was output by auth/dsagen
verbatum.

Any tips on how to proceed with this would be much appreciated.