* lsrupd
@ 2020-07-19 19:29 Pouya Tafti
From: Pouya Tafti @ 2020-07-19 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

[first time poster]

Looking at the instructions for setting up a sources mirror:

<https://9p.io/wiki/plan9/Setting_up_a_sources_mirror/>

I see a dependency on a mysterious script that was to be found at

<http://www.r-36.net/lsrupd>

but is no longer accessible.  Any idea where I may find a copy or
what the script should contain?

Many thanks,
Pouya

* Re: [9fans] lsrupd
@ 2020-07-19 21:17 ` hiro
From: hiro @ 2020-07-19 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

20h has restored the file at a new location on his server, try with
that:  http://r-36.net/tmp/lsrupd