From: hiro <23hiro@gmail.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Raspberry Pi 4 stability dependent in RAM
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 18:12:53 +0000	[thread overview]

well they have FCC compliance, so i'd hope it's just internal
interference due to lack of rf separation on the board. unless the fcc
test is so busted that they were able to activate a less-problematic
pixel clock and never tried the full possible range? :D

since i don't have a github account i don't think they will listen to
me about my issues with the device.

but anyway they should hire an RF engineer and not me. if they tried
the common combinations at all they should have noticed themselves, no
?

i have been using 4k@60hz when i experienced my problem, bluetooth
cannot be switched to 5ghz.

i'm just happy it works at all, i was just gonna return it otherwise
like i did with the earlier rpi version. don't have time to make
bug-wishlists for future raspberry christmas trees (took them 8 years
already to make the first rpi with working ethernet+usb).